As part of our commitment to iteratively improving the OER World Map through its development, we are always keen to receive feedback from our users. To encourage participation from as many stakeholders as possible we have formalised this process in the form of a survey (found at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/OERWM2017).
The survey asks about:
- Your role in OER and how you use (or would use) OER World Map
- The technologies you use to access content
- Your views on what OER World Map should be
- How you prefer to interact with other users
- Your user experience
- Areas where more support would be beneficial
We have intentionally kept the survey quite short in order to encourage participation – it should take no longer than ten minutes to complete.
Please consider sharing your views with us by completing the survey: good quality feedback really helps us to prioritise useful developments and improve the experience of working with the OER World Map.